Your shopping cart is empty.
Ultrasound-Guided Thoracentesis and Pericardiocentesis Simulator
Ultrasound-Guided Thoracentesis and Pericardiocentesis SimulatorBoth Thoracentesis and Pericardiocentesis puncture skills training in 1 model.
- Excellent Ultrasound image.
- Ribs can be palpated.
- Strap-on puncture unites to learn patient positioning and face-to-face communication.
- Two sites for access: right mid-scapular line and left mid-axillary line.
- Volume of pleural effusion can be controlled to set different levels of challenges.
- Offers images for appropriate locations to practice the subxiphoid approach and the parasternal approach.
Strap-on (wearable) puncture units that facilitate hybrid training sessions with SPs.
Training sessions with SPs for learning patient positioning and face-to-face
Simulation of risks of complications. Volume of pleural effusion can be controlled to set different levels of chalanges.
Thoracentesis simulator anatomy includes:
- ribs, pleura, soft tissue and diaphragm
- Recognition of anatomical landmarks by ultrasound.
Pericardiocentesis simulator anatomy includes:
- Ventricles, ribs, pericardium, liveer and main artery can be confirmed.
Ribs can be palpated:
- Mid-axillary line unit:6-9th ribs
- Mid-scapular line units:8-11th ribs
Identification of "Larry's point"(left xiphisternal junction) for needle insertion. Needle insertion and collection of the fluid.
KK-MW17 Full set includes:
- 1 adult chest model with spacer
- 1 mid-axially line unit (container with organs/puncture pad and straps)
- 1 mid-scapular line unit (container with organs/puncture pad and straps)
- 1 puncture pad for pericardiocentesis
- 1 pillow for positioning
- 1 examination model for thoracentesis
- Accessories: 1 irrigator, 1 funnel, 1 50ml syringe, 1 joint base, 1 tube with three-way stopcock and 1 plastic jar
- 1 instruction manual