Your shopping cart is empty.
Ultrasound-Guided Pericardiocentesis Simulator
Ultrasound-Guided Pericardiocentesis SimulatorTraining for safe Pericardiocentesis with ultrasound guidance. This simulator allows trainees to insert the needle under ultrasound guidance, pierce the “pericardial sac” and aspirate pericardial fluid.
- Puncture pad is durable and replaceable.
- Landmarks for palpation and ultrasonic landmarks are prepared to practice the subxiphoid approach and the parasternal approach.
- Realistic needle tip feeling when the needle pierces the “pericardial sac"
- Patient positioning
- Visualization of pericardial fluid under ultrasound scanning
- Landmark palpation
- Needle insertion to the pericardial space
- Aspiration of pericardial effusion
Item # KKUS-2-N-365 FREE Shipping
Item # BPLP2101 FREE Shipping
Item # TPS-BN-A01 FREE Shipping
Item # KKUS-3 FREE Shipping
Item # AR60 FREE Shipping
Item # TPS-HD-A01 FREE Shipping
Item # TPS-CT-A01 FREE Shipping
MRI compatibility of this product is currently under validation, however, we are already accepting orders for both imaging modalities.