Your shopping cart is empty.
Abdominal Intraoperative and Laparoscopic Ultrasound - IOUSFAN
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Abdominal Intraoperative and Laparoscopic Ultrasound - IOUSFANInnovative phantom simulating abdominal open intraoperative and laparoscopic ultrasound.
- Inanimate tool for training of a novice to demonstration by an expert.
- Detailed hepatobiliary, pancreatic and other abdominal anatomy meeting requirement for excellent training : open intraoperative scanning of the liver, biliary tract, pancreas; laparoscopic examination of the biliary system for screening of stones and evaluation of hepatic and pancreatic lesions, etc.
- Soft phantom materials allowing realistic probe manipulation.
- Various simulated lesions including biliary stones and cysts, solid tumors (hypoechoic, hyperechoic and target-appearance) in the liver, pancreas, spleen and kidneys.
- Detachable stomach and duodenum allowing various scanning methods of the bile duct and pancreas.
- Container allowing water-immersion scanning for both contact and stand-off techniques, simulating real abdominal intraoperative and laparoscopic scanning. (No ultrasound gel required)
- Near real-size organs, structures and abnormal lesions.
- Container with phantom fits in the laparoscopic trainer box so that laparoscopic ultrasound of organs is possible under direct laparoscopic view.
- Durable long-life phantom materials.
Shipping Dimensions & Weight:
- Size: 17'' x 19'' x 11'' in
- Weight: 21 lbs
KYOTO KAGAKU Authorized Dealer
- 17" x 17" x 11" in
- 23 lbs
The phantom includes:
- the liver (segmental anatomy, portal and hepatic venous systems, ligamentum teres and ligamentum venosum), biliary tract (gallbladder, cystic duct, intrahepatic and extrahepatic bile ducts),
- pancreas (pancreatic duct),
- detailed vascular structures (aorta, vena cava, celiac artery and its branches, portal vein and its branches, superior mesenteric vessels, renal vessels, etc)
- hepatic lesions (cystic and solid), gallbladder and bile duct stones,
- pancreatic tumors (one invading the portal vein),
- splenic lesions,
- both kidney lesions,
- and left adrenal tumor.
- Upper abdomen ultrasound phantom
- Phantom container
Made in Japan by Kyoto Kagaku.
One Year Warranty.