Your shopping cart is empty.
Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery Simulator with Optional Fractures
U.S. Contiguous States Only Ships in 4-8 weeks
Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery Simulator with Optional FracturesMAX is Pro Delphus realistic Simulator for oral and maxillofacial, orthognathics, traumatological and otorhinolaryngologic surgeries. It allows interventions on face polytrauma, jawbone, maxillar and periorbitary region tumors and can be used for otorhino and neurological plastic surgeries. MAX has vessels, nerves, bones and muscles specifics to each surgery to be performed. MAX is recommended for the training on fixing orthesis, metal plaques and facial bones prosthesis, with the opportunity of multiple training.
- Anatomical model (MAX-1TA): surgical unit without fractures
- Facial polytrauma (MAX-1T): skull fracture on the right side of the zygomatic complex, and two maxillary on the left side; mandible with parasyphysis fracture on the right side, and fracture in the angle of the mandible on the left side)
- Subcondylar trauma (MAX-1TS): (skull with mandible, with bilateral subcondylar fracture)
- Zygomatic trauma (MAX-1TZ): skull with bilateral zygomatic fractures; fractures in the frontal sinus with mucosa; Le Fort I fracture, mandible with parasyphysis fracture on the right side, and subcondylar fracture on the left side)
Acrylic Base included. (MAX-0T)
Important Notice: Since these surgical units are made to simulate a real surgical scenario, the units cannot be re-used after the procedures are complete. Therefore, a new surgical unit would be required for practicing and to perform the same procedures again. This product is made to order, returns or cancellations will not be accepted.
Dimensions and Weight:
- 15,5 x 23,0 x 24,0 cm | 6.10 x 9.06 x 9.45 inches
- 3.03 kg | 6.67 lbs
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Pro Delphus Authorized Dealer