Your shopping cart is empty.
Arterial Puncture Training Arm, Dark
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
by Nasco Healthcare
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Life/form® Arterial Puncture Training Arm, Dark Skin Tone
- Features the realism of appearance and performance necessary to provide realistic practice for trainees
- Easy to set up and use, this valuable training aid is ideal for practice and demonstration in drawing arterial blood samples for monitoring blood gases
- Identify puncture locations through palpation of the pulse at either the radial or brachial sites
- Realistic arterial pressure produces a realistic backflow of blood in the syringe, confirming proper needle location in the artery
- Periodic use of the tubing sealant provided will extend the life of the Skin/Artery Kit
- Arm has one artery tubing section installed
- Includes two 3 cc syringes with needles, fluid supply bag, two replacement sections of artery, one pint life/form® arterial blood, tubing sealant, instruction manual, and carry case
- Fluid supply stand not included
- Cannot place arterial lines
- 5-year warranty
- Size: 28" x 13" x 5"
- Dark Skin Replacement Kit with 3 Artery Sections (LF01265)
- Arterial Puncture Arm Artery Replacement Only (LF01059)
- Tubing Sealant (LF01099)
- Life/form® Arterial Blood — 1 Quart (LF01004)
- Life/form® Lubricant Kit (LF00985)
- Nasco Cleaner (LF09919)
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer.