Your shopping cart is empty.
Brad™ VTA, Compliant with 2019 AHA Guidelines
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Brad™ VTA, Compliant with 2019 AHA GuidelinesAn easy and cost-effective way to make CPR skills training compliant with the 2019 AHA Guidelines.
- Has the same look and feel of the lifelike Brad™ CPR trainer, which has been a favorite of many instructors for years
- Economical CPR manikin is made of soft, realistic vinyl plastic over polyurethane foam and rib structure to provide consistent high-quality training
- Tested true for over a million compressions
- Durable and easy to use
- Long torso for realistic abdominal thrusts
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway
- Anatomical landmarks including sternum, rib cage, and substernal notch
- Airway manipulates easily to simulate airway obstruction or choking
- VTA system combines observable chest rise, which verifies proper ventilation, with visual feedback rate, depth of compressions, and release on compressions
- Rate light comes on with the correct rate
- Second light comes on to show correct depth with proper release
- Both lights on indicate the delivery of quality CPR
- Includes carry bag, kneeling pads, 3 disposable lung airway systems, 3 channel design mouth/nosepieces, and a 9V battery
- Latex free
- 3-year warranty on manikin
- 1-year warranty on electronics
"Simulators for Education"
Simulaids Authorized Dealer
- Size: 28" x 18" x 10"
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs.