Your shopping cart is empty.
Child Intraosseous Infusion-Femoral Access Leg
U.S. Contiguous States Only
Life/form® Child Intraosseous Infusion - Femoral Access LegThe Life/form® Intraosseous Infusion/Femoral Access Leg is mounted on a stand for use as an independent skills station.
Features for intraosseous infusion practice include:
- palpable landmarks including the patella, tibia, and tibial tuberosity;
- replaceable bones and skin;
- and a pressurized system to allow aspiration of fluid.
For femoral access, features include:
- palpable arterial pulse,
- realistic flashback from pressurized venous system,
- replaceable injection pad,
- and an articulated leg that allows proper positioning.
Included are a 15-gauge intraosseous infusion needle and carry case.
Fluid supply stand not included.
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer.