Your shopping cart is empty.
Life/form® Child S.A.L.A.D. Simulator
Suction Assisted Laryngoscopy and Airway Decontamination (S.A.L.A.D.) simulator uses suction to enhance first-pass success-laryngoscopy (FPS-L) with a non-anesthetized patient in active emesis.
- Simulates a non-anesthetized patient for practicing intubation ventilation, and suction
- Practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L, L.M.A., Combitube®, and King System insertion
- Permits suction techniques, and proper cuff inflation with active emesis
- Anatomy and landmarks include teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, esophagus, and cricoid cartilage
- Offers room to maneuver and a slightly anterior position, making the simulator great for introductory classes as well as advanced students
- Apply cricoid pressure to change the position of the trachea and close the esophagus
- Rigid suction catheter distracts lower mandible and tongue to permit laryngoscope insertion
- Realistically practice the Sellick maneuver
- Manual carotid pulse
- Child Airway Management Trainer Head
- Suction canister with 2 right angle tubing adapters
- 1 gallon container with hand pump
- 2 simulated latex-free lungs
- Rigid suction catheter
- Two 3-ft lengths of clear vinyl tubing
- Pump spray lubricant
- 5 red caps with white fittings
- Tubing couplings
- 6 pinch clamps
- #10 spanner bit
- Neck ring with 2 wing nuts and 2 plastic-headed thumb screws
- Neck adapter with 2 plastic-headed thumb screws
- Safety cap
- Case handle with 2 pins
- Carrying case with telescoping handle.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer.