Your shopping cart is empty.
CLA Knee-Joint Arthroscopy Simulator with Case
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
U.S. Contiguous States Only
Available upon request
CLA Knee-Joint Arthroscopy Simulator with CaseCLA Knee-Joint Arthroscopy Simulator with Case with Case CLA10-1
University lecturer Prof. Dr. Henche, Rheinfelden.
- Natural size CLA Arthroscopy Model of the Knee-joint made in synthetic material.
- The CLA Arthroscopy Model of the Knee-joint is made of a smooth cutaneous and muscular cover in which the bones of the knee-joint are embedded.
- The anterior outer cover has four access points to the articular internal area, two lateral, one central and one medial opening.
- Moreover the arthroscopy model has one lateral and one medial access to the posterior recess.
- The Hoffa's fat body is shown and can be taken off and replaced by an adhesive catch.
- The internal and external menisci are anchored by plug-in threads and can be easily exchanged and replaced. The ligamentous apparatus i.e. the lateral ligaments and the cruciate ligaments are represented nearly true-to-nature. An easy exchange of the ligaments is possible because of the screw and plug-in joints.
- The patellar ligament is shown and the patella can be exchanged.
- After removal of the cutaneous-muscular covers one can use the bones with the ligaments as a functional knee-joint model.
- The mounting support at the thigh is suitable for mounting in an operating vice.
- The cutaneous and muscular covers are kept in place by four synthetic screws.
CLA Authorized Dealer
- Height: 22 cm / 8.66 inches
- Width: 50 cm / 19.69 inches
- Depth: 35 cm / 13.78 inches
- Weight: 5.2 kg / 11.44 lbs
Knee-joint Arthroscopy Simulator deliver in an aluminium suitcase.
Made in Germany by CLA - Coburger Lehrmittelanstalt.
CLA - Coburger Lehrmittelanstalt is a sister Company of Marcus Sommer SOMSO Modelle.
2(two) Year Warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
CLA Authorized Dealer.