Your shopping cart is empty.
Complete KERi™ Manikin, Medium Skin
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
by Nasco Healthcare
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Complete KERi™ Manikin, Medium SkinThe Complete KERi™ medium skin includes all of the main features of Basic KERi™ Version with the addition of: Internal fluid reservoirs, Gastrostomy procedures (lavage and gavage), Enema administration with female genitalia, Urinary catheterization (female and uncircumcised male genitalia), Pap smears and douching, Stage B prostate exam and Nasogastric tube placement. The Complete KERi™ is also available in light skin tone.
Auscultation sounds are available on the Complete Auscultation KERi™ Version.
IV arm, BP arm and Auscultation sounds are available on the Advanced Auscultation KERi™ Version.
Life/form® molding and modeling techniques have given KERi™ an unusually realistic appearance as a woman, or as a man when the wig is removed. Unique visual features reinforce the importance of inspecting patients and noting changes in their appearance. All joints provide maximum lifelike range of motion not found in other manikins. Life/form® simulations have been included to allow the practice of more than 35 patient care procedures. 4/5 stars based on 1 review.
KERi™ has a non-age appearance. Complete lifelike range of motion, realistic patient positioning, and non-pinching joints - moves like a person. Perfect for all OBRA required training. Carrying case sold separately
- Lightweight - approximately 28 lbs.
- Full-size adult manikin - measures 58"
- Overall female appearance
- Converts to male with removal of wig and attachment of male genitals
Visual Inspection Features:
- Normal and Cancerous Mole
- Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
- Dilated and Constricted pupils
- Reddened Skin Folds
Superior Range of Motion:
- Trunk - Rotation, Hyperextension
- Neck - Rotation, Hyperextension, Lateral Flexion
- Shoulder and Hip - Abduction, Adduction, Rotation, Hyperextension
- Elbow - Extension, Flexion, Pronation, Supination
- Knee - Extension, Flexion
- Wrist - Flexion, Hyperextension, Radial Flexion, Ulnar Flexion
- Ankle - Eversion, Inversion, Dorsiflexion, Plantarflexion
- Fingers and Toes - Abduction, Adduction, Flexion (soft, lifelike material)
- Bandaging and Wound Dressing
- Bed Baths
- Clothing Changes
- Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
- Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
- Eye Irrigation
- Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
- Hair Care Washing and Combing
- Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
- Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
- Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
- Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
- Patient Positioning
- Patient Transfer Techniques
- Tracheostomy Care, Lavage and Suctioning
The complete KERi™ Manikin also includes:
- Gastrostomy Procedures, Lavage and Gavage
- Enema Administration, Female Only
- Urinary Catheterization, Female and Uncircumcised Male
- Pap Smears and Douching
- Prostate Exam, Stage B
- Nasogastric Tube Placement
- Internal Fluid Reservoirs