Your shopping cart is empty.
Disarticulated Skeleton with Painted Muscles
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
by 3B Scientific
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
3B Smart Anatomy
Free access to the course
Available upon request
Disarticulated Painted Full Anatomical Skeleton Model w/ 3-part Skull - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyThis 3B disarticulated skeleton is hand-painted and numbered to show muscle origins in red and muscle insertions in blue on the left side. The disarticulated skeleton's bones and bony structures such as fissures, foramina and processes are hand-numbered on the right side. The skull is detachable into 3 parts for detailed anatomical study.
The muscle disarticulated full skeleton features:
- One hand and foot on wire
- One set of arms and leg loosely
- Multilingual product manual to identify over 600 numbered anatomical structures
- Supplied in a sturdy partitioned cardboard storage box
This high quality skeleton replica is great for any in depth study of the human skeleton and scientific anatomy studies. Add the disarticulated full muscle skeleton to your classroom or doctors office!
Disarticulated Painted Full Skeleton Model Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 48,5x27x42,5 cm
- Weight: 6 kg (13.2 Lbs)
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.
Shipping Box Dimensions & Weight:
· Box Dimensions: 20” X 19” X 18” in
· Shipping Weight: 20 lbs (42lbs Dim. weight)