Your shopping cart is empty.
Sam Skeleton with Muscles and Ligaments on Hanging Stand - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyThis top-of-the-line version contains all the benefits you have come to expect in our high-quality 3B Scientific® standard skeletons. "Sam" the super skeleton additionally allows you to demonstrate the movements of the skull and head joints as well as all natural human postures due to the fully flexible vertebral column. The unique combination of flexible vertebral column, muscle origins and insertions, numbered bones, flexible joint ligaments and a disc prolapse between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae display over 600 structures of medical/anatomical interest in this top human skeletal model.
Perfect for in depth study of the human skeleton and more. To sum it up:
- All standard benefits of a 3B Scientific® Skeleton Model
- Over 600 hand-numbered and identified details
- Hand-painted muscle origins and insertions
- Flexible joint ligaments
- Flexible vertebral column
- Emerging spinal nerves and vertebral arteries
- Disc prolapse between L3 and L4
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 3-year warranty
- First-class natural cast "Made in Germany"
- Manual final assembly
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones Life-size
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Stand and dust cover included
- Can also be used with a wall mounted A59/8 (not included) multifunctional stand for a space saving solution
In addition to these features the relationship between the muscle system and skeletal system is easily displayed with the muscle origins and insertions hand painted on the skeleton. This muscle skeleton is a great addition to any anatomy or biology classroom.
Assembly Instructions A13-1
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size:186 cm / 73.2 in
- Weight: 8.4 kg / 18.52 lb
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- 37 x 20 x 10 in / 30 lbs
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.
37" X 20" X 11" / SH. WEIGHT - 28 LBS.
I bought this for teaching. I think it looks great and I like that there are ligaments and muscle origin/insertions. Putting it together is relatively simple except for getting the pins into the pelvis was difficulty - I wish that part had come pre-assembled. Otherwise, no complaints.