Your shopping cart is empty.
Human Skull Model on Cervical Spine, 4 part
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
by 3B Scientific
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
3B Smart Anatomy
Free access to the course
Available upon request
Human Skull Model on Cervical Spine, 4 part - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyThis human skull replica is flexibly mounted on a cervical spine. Features also shown are the hindbrain, spinal cord, cervical nerves, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries. Skull can be removed from stand.
- High quality original human skull cast
- Skull is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible
- Mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement Add this detailed human skull model to your collection today!
The cervical is flexible on a flexible rod stand.
- 20 x 13.5 x 15.5 cm / 7.9 x 5.3 x 6.1 in
- 0.6 kg / 1.32 lb
Made by 3B Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.