Your shopping cart is empty.
Painted Human Skull Model, 3-part - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyThis replica of the human skull is a fantastic tool for teaching and learning the anatomy of the skull. The muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are shown in color on the left side of the skull. Cranial bones and structures are numbered on the right side. Jaw hinges with spring to simulate real movement. This skull model identifies over 140 anatomical details.
- High-quality original casts
- Skull is handmade of hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into Skull Cap, Base of Skull and Mandible
- As an option, you can insert a 5-part brain (C 18) into the skull
This high quality skull is a great anatomy teaching tool!
- 0.7 kg / 1.54 lb
Made by 3B Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
Three Year Warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.
|Shipping Dimensions and Weight: |
Box Dimensions: 7" x 10" x 7"
Weight: 2 lbs