Your shopping cart is empty.
PAT BASIC® - Pediatric Auscultation Trainer with SimScope Wi-Fi Training Stethoscope, Light
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
PAT BASIC® - Pediatric Auscultation Trainer with SimScope Wi-Fi Training Stethoscope, Light Skin
Pediatric growth and developmental issues require careful attention to recognize the signs
and sounds associated with pediatric specific disorders. PAT Basic® is the perfect torso manikin for
simulation professionals who wish to teach the critical skill of pediatric auscultation.
The manikin simulates the anatomy of a child with correct pediatric auscultation sites. Instructors can use PAT Basic® with the SimScope® stethoscope to train students in identifying normal and abnormal heart, lung and bowel sounds associated with pediatric disorders. With one of the largest libraries of pediatric sounds and easy-to-use software, PAT® Basic gives students and educators everything they need to actively engage in education and auscultation hands-on training.
The included SimScope® stethoscope allows to auscultate the PAT® torso and enables wireless communication with the controller tablet (optional purchase). By accessing the auscultation software, educators can pick any sound from the large Cardionics auscultation library and change the parameters on-the-fly.
- Lightweight yet durable manikin, easily portable between classrooms or auditoriums
- Anatomically correct torso
- Sounds played as soon as the stethoscope’s chest piece is placed on one of the anatomically correct locations
- Ready to use out of the box – no assembly needed
- Available in light and dark skin versions
- Comprehensive library consisting of 25 heart, 12 lung, 4 bowel sounds and 4 bruit sounds
- Includes Covid-19 auscultation lung sound
- Allows the sounds to be altered on-the-fly through SimScope’s own Wi-Fi network
- Users can create customized scenarios to fit specific programs
- Up to 5 SimScopes® can be connected to the system and operated from the controller tablet (optional purchase)
- SimScope® software delivered on a flash drive, to be installed on a Windows-10 device
- Optional purchase of a tablet with pre-installed software
- Hard-shell carrying case sold separately (718-8806)
- Quick-change battery provides up to 4 hours of battery life
- Unlimited technical support
The combination PAT Basic® Pediatric Auscultation Manikin and the SimScope® Training Stethoscope make teaching and learning auscultation a versatile and personal experience. When using PAT Basic® , simulation educators can provide a variety of customizable experiences for Standardized Patient Programs and Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE).
- Easy one-on-one teacher and student training
- Improving group interaction by using several SimScopes® with one PAT Basic® manikin (additional SimScopes® are an optional purchase)
- Utilizing one auscultation training torso for teaching both beginners and advanced classes
- Creating customized scenarios with a large variety of physiological and pathological conditions
- Portable PAT Basic® male auscultation torso
- SimScope® Auscultation Training Stethoscope
- SimScope® software delivered on a flash drive
- USB cable
- User manual
|SAM 3G®||SAM II®||SAM
|Laptop with pre-installed software||-||-||-|
|Stethoscope used||any stethoscope||any stethoscope||SimScope®||-||any stethoscope||SimScope®|
|Can be connected to the speaker system 1021753 for group instruction||-||-||-|
|Phonocardiogram (recording of all the sounds made by the heart during a cardiac cycle)||-||-|
|Sounds in the Real Sound Library||24||0||0||-||0||0|
|Echo Cardiogram Videos||12||0||0||-||0||0|
|Users can create and save own videos||-||-||-||-||-|
|Users can setup password protected lectures||-||-||-|
|Available in light and dark skin tone||-|