Your shopping cart is empty.
Rescue Randy Manikin, 165 lb.
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
by Nasco Healthcare
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Rescue Randy Manikin, 165 lb.Rescue Randy Manikin, 165 lb. is used by U.S. Military, Fire Departments, Police Departments, Safety Teams, and also used by Emergency Personnel for rescue and extrication from pole top, confined spaces, collapsed buildings, smoke rooms and ladder carry-down protocols worldwide.
- Developed for lifelike patient handling, transportation, and extrication training
- Made for longevity and rugged use
- Fully articulated for positioning in widely diversified training environments
- Can be seated in an automobile, positioned in a smoke-filled room, and immobilized on a stretcher for mountain rescue instruction
- Useful for simulating the removal of victims from utility poles, conduits, mine cave-ins, tunnels, and limitless other training procedures
- 5 ft. 5 in. H
- Includes shorts
Three-year warranty.Download Assembly and Operation Instructions
Accessories and add-ons:
Storage Carrying Bag
"Simulators for Education"
Simulaids Authorized Dealer
- Shipping Weight 185 Lbs
- Box Dimensions: 56" x 27" x 13"
Made in USA by Simulaids and sold by GTSimulators.
3 Year Warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Simulaids Authorized Dealer.