Your shopping cart is empty.
SOMSO Reconstruction of Australopithecus AfarensisSOMSO Reconstruction of Australopithecus Afarensis
Fossil sites of Australopithecus Afarensis:
Belohdelie, Fejej, Hadar (Denen Dora-Sidi Hakoma- and Kada Hadar-Member), Maka and Omo (Shungura and Usno Formation), Ethiopia, Laetoli (Lower and Upper Laetoli Beds), Tanzania
Age of skull: 3.6 - 3.0 million years, Upper Pliocene
Cleaning and disinfecting your SOMSO Model:Spray a rapid and effective water based disinfectant for use on surfaces and wipe with a soft cloth.
The disinfectant spray must be pH neutral, alcohol-free, aldehyde free, fragrance-free and nonflammable.
The SOMSO Human Fossil Models are produced from castings from the collection in the Faculty of Anthropology at the University of Goettingen. All models in natural size and SOMSO-Plast®.
SOMSO MODELLE PRODUCT FEATURES, ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
· Made in Germany.
· Each model is individually hand assembled and finished by skilled craftsmen.
· Products made with an outstanding natural presentation, assembling and attention to details.
· Products developed in co-operation with scientific institutions and advisers.
· No other manufacturer in the industry offers a full 5 year warranty for durability and workmanship.
· Quality Control for scientific accuracy, painting, function, durability and materials.
The SOMSO Reconstruction of Australopithecus Afarensis Part # S7 is Made by SOMSO and sold by GTSimulators.
All the Marcus Sommer SOMSO Modelle models are protected by copyright