Your shopping cart is empty.
SOMSO Reconstruction of the Skull of Homo Ergaster
Site and date of finding: Koobi Fora, East Turkana Region, Kenya, East-Africa, 1975. Age: Upper Pliocene, approx. 1.8 million years.Cleaning and disinfecting your SOMSO Model:
Spray a rapid and effective water based disinfectant for use on surfaces and wipe with a soft cloth.
The disinfectant spray must be pH neutral, alcohol-free, aldehyde free, fragrance-free and nonflammable.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
SOMSO Authorized Dealer
The SOMSO Human Fossil Models are produced from castings from the collection in the Faculty of Anthropology at the University of Goettingen. All models in natural size and SOMSO-Plast®.
Weight: 640 g
SOMSO MODELLE PRODUCT FEATURES, ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
· Made in Germany.
· Each model is individually hand assembled and finished by skilled craftsmen.
· Products made with an outstanding natural presentation, assembling and attention to details.
· Products developed in co-operation with scientific institutions and advisers.
· No other manufacturer in the industry offers a full 5 year warranty for durability and workmanship.
· Quality Control for scientific accuracy, painting, function, durability and materials.
The Reconstruction of the Skull of Homo Ergaster Part # S2-3733 is Made by SOMSO and sold by GTSimulators.
All the Marcus Sommer SOMSO Modelle models are protected by copyright