Your shopping cart is empty.
Ultrasound Guided Central Venous Puncture Trainer
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Ultrasound Guided Central Venous Puncture TrainerDesigned for practicing ultrasound guided central venous (CV) puncture as well as landmark puncture.
- Enables learners to identify the puncture site by recognizing the important landmarks.
- Simulated blood can be collected when a needle is inserted into the vein.
- Enables learners perform CV puncture by putting negative pressure on the syringe.
- Backflow air pressure indicates incorrect puncture of the lung.
- Since silicone rubber is used for the puncture site, the skin is realistic in external appearance and touch.
- Spare parts are available for various puncture sites.
* Recommed using a needle smaller than 20G.
Ultrasound guided central venous puncture
By utilizing an ultrasonography imaging system, internal jugular venous puncture,subclavian venous puncture,supraclavicular venous puncture can be practiced.
Confirmation of the internal jugular venous access (Ultrasound images of the internal jugular vein)
Pressure on the internal jugular vein by the ultrasound probe, causes the vein to become oval and deformed.
Please note that the ultrasound imaging system works differently in the model than in the human body. Clear images are difficult to obtain in the ultrasound imaging system model.
- Main body x1
- Internal jugular venous puncture x1
- Subclavian venous puncture x1
- Blood bag x1
- Simulated blood (Dark type) x1
- Syringe x1
- Accessory case x1
- Storage bag x1
- Dimensions Approx. 37(L) × 44(W) × 13(H) cm
- Weight Approx. 1.4 kg
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
KOKEN Authorized Dealer