Your shopping cart is empty.
Ultrasound Scrotal PhantomRepeated training to acquire skills in safe and painless exam
The NEW Kyoto Kagaku Ultrasound Scrotal Phantom provides users the best training method for teaching and learning how to practice ultrasound scanning of the scrota using an ultrasound system. This phantom is made from human tissue equivalent material in ultrasound speed, and it is anatomically correct with basic pathology.
Ultrasound evaluation of the scrotum is an effective, safe and painless imaging method to assess male reproductive organs for tumors, inflammation and potential causes of infertility. The ultrasound phantom provides sonographers, residents in training and physicians an opportunity for hands-on training with an ultrasound machine. Interchangeable normal and cancerous phantom inserts provide examples of anatomy and pathology of the male genitalia to simulate a realistic experience.
- Realistic pathology ultrasound training model
- Two types of interchangeable scrota: normal and pathologic
- Excellent ultrasound image quality. It simulates the feel and imaging of an actual ultrasound exam
- Compatible with any ultrasound system
- Consumable parts not necessary
- Easy to clean
- Good for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound procedures
- Validation of clinical competence
- Practice is better using the ultrasound system controls
Anatomy and Pathology
- Scrotum, Testicle, and Epididymis, and Penis
- Testicular Cancer
- 1 Pelvic Body
- 1 Ultrasound pathology unit
- 1 Ultrasound normal unit
- 1 Storage box
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Simulators for Education