Your shopping cart is empty.
Difficult Airway Management Demonstration Model
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Difficult Airway Management Demonstration ModelCompact table-top design with anatomical accuracy and a variety of airway settings. Ideal for demonstration of skills and devices, as well as teaching for class room settings.
- Airway opening techniques (head tilt, jaw thrust)
- Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation
- Pre-intubation airway assessment
- "Sniffing position"
- Pressurization of external larynx to improve the laryngeal view
- Intraoral/intranasal intubation
- Use of oropharyngeal airway (OPA)
- Use of nasopharyngeal airway (NPA)
- Use of laryngeal mask airway
- Use of video laryngeal scope
- Use of tracheal intubation scope
- Confirmation of successful ventilation by thoracic and abdominal movement
- Feedbacks on incorrect procedures including esophagus intubation and unilateral intubation
- Securing the tube in place with tapes or Thomas™ endotracheal tube holder
- 1 manikin
- 3 upper incisions
- 1 lubricant
- 1 50ml syringe
- Macintosh laryngoscope: blade size 3, 4
- Tracheal tube: internal diameter 7.0-7.5mm
- Air-Q: size 3.5
- LMA supreme: size 4
- I-gel: size 4
KYOTO KAGAKU AMERICA INC.
- Size: 21 x 15 x 14 inches
- Weight: 7 Lbs