Your shopping cart is empty.
Koken ESD (Endoscopy Submucosal Dissection) Training Model with Case
U.S. Contiguous States Only
Dissected stomach (piece of meat) is needed but not provided.
Koken ESD (Endoscopy Submucosal Dissection) Training Model with Storage CaseOutline:
- The training can be started simply with the combination of this resinoid model and dissected porcine stomach.
- Very realistic and similar feeling to the actual treatment.
- Perforation procedure which never be performed during the actual treatment can be experienced while recognizing the risk of treatment with realist feeling.
- ESD Training mainly for following area:
- Vestibular anterior wall
- Vestibular posterior wall
- Greater curvature at gastric angle
- Lesser curvature
- Greater curvature in the gastric body
- Storage caseApprox.24(L) ×31.5(W) ×22.5 (H)cm
- WeightApprox.2.5 kg
- Stomach model1
- Storage case1
- Metal fitting for dissected stomach9
- Fixing belt for metal fitting2
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
Box Dimensions: 19" x 14" x 13"
Weight: 9 lbs
*Please prepare dissected porcine stomach separately.