Your shopping cart is empty.
Patient Education Tracheostomy Care Set
Life/form® Patient Education Tracheostomy Care SetLife/form® Patient Education Tracheostomy Care Set Features:
- Adult and Infant Manikins
- Dressing Changes
- Cuff Inflation
- Suctioning Life/form Patient Education Tracheostomy Care Set
The Life/form Patient Education Tracheostomy Care Set is ideal for teaching patients and caregivers the skills they will need to perform at home.
The Adult Manikin includes:
- oral and nasal passages
- the pharynx
- trachea, esophagus, tracheostomy site
- and cricoid cartilage
The mouth and jaw are flexible to allow oral suctioning. The trachea branches into the left and right bronchial
Students can practice suctioning techniques, proper cuff inflation, dressing changes, and other techniques. Cleansing and maintenance of the external tracheal site can be performed just as on an actual patient.
The Infant Manikin can be used to teach parents and caregivers basic tracheostomy care skills, and is used extensively with children to comfort them and improve their self-esteem.
The Life/form Tracheostomy Care simulator set comes complete with:
- One adult and one infant manikin,
- One adult and one infant tracheostomy tube,
- Instruction guide,
- Carrying case.
- Nasco Cleaner (LF09919)
- Life/form® Lubricant Kit (LF00985)
- Infant Tracheostomy Tube (LF01171)
- Adult Tracheostomy Tube (LF01170)
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
"Simulators for Education"
Nasco Authorized Dealer.
- Box Dimensions: 22"x21"x11"
- Shipping Weight: 27 Lbs.