Your shopping cart is empty.
Tube Feeding Simulator NG, OG and PEG
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
by Kyoto Kagaku
A trusted GT partner
Available upon request
Tube Feeding Simulator NG, OG and PEGTube Feeding Simulator is an effective training tool for caregivers of patients with enteral tube nutrition as well as medical professionals. The manikin has three routes for EN tubes and allows training with real liquid foods. To facilitate anatomical understanding, the feeding routes panel for demonstration and the chest anatomy to overlay the manikin come with the set. The placement of the tubes can be confirmed by auscultation as well as direct observation. This simulators is compact and portable. The neck is flexible to learn appropriate neck/head positioning.
- Oral/Nasal feeding tube insertion and PEG tube setting.
- Tube placement can be confirmed by auscultation.
- The transparent structure allows direct observation of progress and placement of the tube.
- The manikin can be set at Fowler's position.
- Real liquid foods (formulas) can be administrated.
- The tube feeding routes panel and the chest sheet facilitate demonstration and anatomical understanding.
- 1 male torso
- 1 support base
- 1 drain tube
- 1 funnel
- 1 plastic cup
- 1 tube feeding routes panel
- 1 chest sheet
- 1 instruction manual / 1 lubricant
|11384-030||1 face mask|
|11392-070||band of face skin|
|11386-000-02||tube feeding chest sheet|
*Specifications are subject to change.
- Size(approx.): 25.6 × 14.6 × 9in
- Weight(approx.): 9.7 lbs
- Size(approx.): 29 x 18 x 19 in
- Weight(approx.): 71 lbs
- Soft resin
- Latex free
Great customer service and product.