Your shopping cart is empty.
Special Needs Infant Manikin, Brown Female
Life/form® Special Needs Infant Manikin, Brown FemaleSpecial needs infants require specific yet gentle care which includes the performance of vital medical procedures. This medium female newborn-size infant allows healthcare facilities and medical staff to teach special procedures and develop a nursing care plan for special needs infants. The Life/form® Special Needs Infant, medium female, was developed for a wide range of educational training, including beginning nursing students.
Medical devices that can be used include: tracheostomy tube and suction catheter, gastrostomy tube, nasogastric tube, and urethral catheter. Other general cares that may be practiced include: bathing, diapering, and various dressing changes.
Soft carry bag included. Tracheostomy and gastrostomy tubes not included.
Procedures that can be practiced include:
- Tracheostomy care (placement and suctioning) - size 3.0 mm neonatal
- Gastrostomy care (lavage and gavage) - size 14 FR
- Nasogastric care (placement, lavage, gavage, and suctioning) - size 8 FR or smaller
- Urethral catheterization (insertion, placement, and care) - size 8 FR
- Colostomy stoma (attachment of ostomy bag and basic care purposes only)
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer.