Your shopping cart is empty.
Foreign Body Identification Ultrasound Training BlockExcellent for training clinicians in the techniques associated with ultrasound guided foreign body identification, targeting, and retrieval. Blue Phantom’s ultrasound guided foreign body identification medical training model allows users to develop and practice the psycho-motor skills necessary to gain proficiency in using ultrasound. These ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of a wide variety of foreign bodies in soft tissue, targeting the foreign bodies, and eventual retrieval, if desired.
This ultrasound phantom is made from Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable tissue and is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue. This foreign body medical ultrasound training model contains a wide variety of foreign bodies dispersed throughout the model at different depths and positions including; metal projectile BBs, metal shrapnel fragments, wooden splinters, metal needles, large glass fragments, and glass shards.
This medical simulation trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended transducer; high frequency linear array ultrasound probe 7.5 – 15 MHz).Our uncompromising quality allows clinicians to utilize the model and repeatedly practice the procedure without the high costs of replacing disposable parts.
This ultrasound simulation model is excellent for specialties including emergency medicine, surgery, internal medicine, general ultrasound training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
- Manufactured using Blue Phantom patented ultra-durable tissue and is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue
- Train clinicians to develop and practice ultrasound guided foreign body identification, targeting, and retrieval skills
- Uncompromising image quality allows you to teach using sonographically accurate models
- Convex surface contour offers a scanning environment similar to human body habitus
- Contains a wide variety of foreign bodies dispersed throughout the model at different depths and positions including;
- Metal projectile BBs
- Metal shrapnel fragments
- Wooden splinters
- Metal needles
- Large glass fragments
- Glass shards
- Images and feels like real tissue
- Extremely durable; use for repeated training
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system with appropriate transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality
- Patented technology
- Size 6” x 5” x 2” (15cm x 11cm x 5cm) (L x W x H)
- Weight 3 lbs. (1.4 Kg.)
- Made in USA
What's in the Box
- Foreign Body Identification Ultrasound Block Model
- Plastic Storage Container
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
CAE Healthcare Authorized Distributor.