Your shopping cart is empty.
Soft Tissue Biopsy Ultrasound Training BlockBlue Phantom soft tissue biopsy ultrasound medical training model allows users to develop and practice the skills necessary to gain proficiency in using ultrasound for imaging and surgical procedures. Using Blue Phantom simulated human tissue, this very realistic and ultra-durable soft tissue biopsy ultrasound surgical training model is excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound guided fine needle biopsy procedures. These ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of soft tissue masses as tumors found in superficial anatomical structures, using ultrasound system calculation packages, and using ultrasound to target the lesions for fine needle biopsy.
This medical ultrasound training phantom is constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable tissue and is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue. Blue Phantom soft tissue biopsy ultrasound phantoms contain a variety of masses that are hyperechoic, hypoechoic, and echolucent allowing users to gain experience utilizing a wide range of lesions as they would experience in the clinical environment. Each model contains 16 masses of varying sizes – ranging from 4mm to 11mm - allowing users to develop their skills starting with larger lesions and target smaller masses as their skills progress.
Train on realistic models that self heal and do not dehydrate or decompose over time which saves you money.
Excellent for new users as well as more experienced users who are refining their procedural skills, the masses in this soft tissue biopsy model can be accessed with needles as well as fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location.
This medical simulation trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer; high frequency linear array ultrasound probe 7.5 – 15 MHz). Our uncompromising quality allows clinicians to utilize the model and repeatedly practice the procedure without the high costs of replacing disposable parts. This ultrasound phantom model is excellent for specialties including breast surgery, surgical training programs, endocrinology training programs, radiology training programs, ultrasound training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
- Excellent for developing and refining the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound guided soft tissue biopsy procedures
- Contains a variety of masses that are hyperechoic, hypoechoic, and echolucent allowing users to gain experience utilizing a wide range of lesions as they would experience in the clinical environment
- Contains 16 masses of varying sizes – ranging from 4mm to 11mm - allowing users to develop their skills starting with larger lesions and target smaller masses as their skills progress
- Ultra-durable design saves you money
- Self healing tissue
- Synthetic tissue will never dehydrate
- Masses present randomly throughout the simulated human tissue
- Fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location (automatically expelled)
- Convex surface contour offers a scanning environment similar to human body habitus
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system with appropriate transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality
- Patented technology
- Size: 7” x 5” x 2.5” (17cm x 13cm x 6cm) (L x W x H)
- Weight: 3.0 lbs. (1.4 Kg.)
- Made in USA
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
CAE Healthcare Authorized Distributor.