Your shopping cart is empty.
Pediatric 4 Vessel Ultrasound Training Block ModelBlue Phantom’s pediatric vascular access ultrasound medical training model allows users to develop and practice the skills necessary to gain proficiency in using ultrasound for imaging and vascular access procedures. Using Blue Phantom proprietary simulated human tissue, this very realistic and ultra-durable pediatric ultrasound guided central venous access training model is excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound venous and arterial cannulation procedures. These ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of vessels found in the pediatric patient, and using ultrasound to guide the cannulation of blood vessels.
Excellent for ultrasound guided vascular access in the pediatric patient.
This medical ultrasound training phantom is constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable self healing tissue and is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue. Excellent for new users as well as more experienced users who are refining their procedural skills, Blue Phantom pediatric ultrasound phantoms contain 4 branched blood vessels in a variety sizes and depths allowing users to begin their training using larger vessels and then progress to smaller and/or overlapping vessels as their skills progress. Each model contains 4 branched blood vessels of varying sizes – ranging from 2mm to 6mm. Train on realistic models that self seal which saves you money.
Excellent for new users as well as more experienced users who are refining their procedural skills, the blood vessels in this pediatric vascular access ultrasound simulation phantom can be accessed with needles as well as fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location. Fluids are automatically expelled so that the model can be used repeatedly for training.
- Constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra- durable and realistic simulated human tissue providing users an extremely realistic training model
- Extremely realistic imaging characteristics
- Feels and cannulates like real human tissue
- Contains four branched vessels ranging in size from 2mm to 6mm
- Overlapping blood vessels perfect for new users as well as more advanced technique training
- Convex surface contour similar to scanning pediatric patient patients
- Positive fluid flow when vessels are accurately accessed
- Model is pre-filled with red simulated blood refill solution (BRS180-Red)
- Easy to refill simulated vessels
- Self healing tissue
- Fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location (automatically expelled)
- Learn to acquire and interpret imaging of vessels used for venipuncture
- Gain imaging and procedural efficiencies using this realistic vascular access ultrasound training model
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system with appropriate transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- Excellent realism and durability
- High quality
- Patented technology
- Size 7” x 5” x 2.5” (17cm x 13cm x 6cm) (L x W x H)
- Weight 3.0 lbs. (1.4 Kg.)
- Made in USA
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
CAE Healthcare Authorized Distributor.