Your shopping cart is empty.
1-Year CPR and Trauma Care Simulator, Light
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Item does not contain latex
Available upon request
1-Year CPR and Trauma Care Simulator, LightThe One-Year-Old CPR Patient Simulator is a full-body 1-year pediatric patient simulator designed to help participants practice and hone basic life support and CPR skills. Fully articulating head and jaw and realistic anatomical landmarks enable participants to work hands-on during chest compression and ventilation exercises.
- Fully articulating head and jaw with teeth and tongue
- Individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Four arterial pulse points
- Soft, lifelike faceskin with molded hair
- Intramuscular (IM) Injection Sites on the quadriceps
- Bilateral brachial, right femoral, and left posterior tibial pulses
- Eyes open and close in realistic eye sockets for ophthalmic purposes
- One normal eye and one eye dilated
- Practice regular or Vest CPR
- T-shirt and shorts
- Custom nylon carrying bag
- Instruction Manual
- One year warranty
Compare 1-Year CPR Models
|Arterial Pulse Sites|
|Omni Code Blue Pack|
|Femoral Venous Site|
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
"Simulators for Education"
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer