Your shopping cart is empty.
5-Year CPR Simulator with I.V. Arm and Intraosseous Access, Light
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
5-Year CPR Simulator with I.V. Arm and Intraosseous Access, LightThe 5-Year CPR Care Simulator is a full-body pediatric patient simulator designed to help participants practice and hone basic life support and CPR skills. Realistic anatomical features allow participants to work hands-on during chest compression and ventilation exercises.
- Fully articulating head and jaw with teeth and tongue
- Individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Carotid and femoral arterial pulse points
- Soft, lifelike face skin with molded hair
- Eyes open and close in realistic eye sockets for ophthalmic purposes
- One normal eye and one eye dilated
- Bends at waist
- Femoral venous site
- Jointed elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles
- Realistic hands, feet, fingers, and toes
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- Practice regular or Vest CPR
- Exercise suit
- Intraosseous infusion
- Intramuscular (IM) Injection sites on the deltoids and quadriceps
- One year warranty
- 5 Year CPR and Trauma Care Simulator
- T-shirt and shorts
- Custom nylon carrying bag
- Instruction Manual
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
"Simulators for Education"
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Size: 47" x 18" x 9"