Your shopping cart is empty.
Advanced Airway Larry Trainer Head
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
by Nasco Healthcare
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Life/form® Advanced 'Airway Larry' Trainer Head
The Life/form® Advanced "Airway Larry" Airway Management Trainer offers tongue swelling and laryngospasm in addition to all the features on the standard models.
This Life/form® airway management trainer simulates a nonanesthetized patient for practicing intubation, ventilation, and suction techniques.
- Realistic anatomy and landmarks include teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, and esophagus.
- Allows individuals to practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and KING System insertion
- Applying pressure to the cricoid cartilage changes the position of the trachea and closes the esophagus, allowing realistic practice of the Sellick maneuver
- Also allows individuals to practice suction techniques and proper cuff inflations
With its slightly anterior position, swelling tongue, and vocal cords, the Advanced "Airway Larry" is a great trainer for introductory as well as advanced training. Features durable, rugged, one-piece construction and bifurcated lungs.
Can be attached to the Life/form® CPARLENE® CPR manikin or Life/form® Adult CRiSis™ Manikins.
Comes with pump spray lubricant.
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer
- Box Dimensions: 15"x 12"x7" in
- Weight: 8 Lbs