Your shopping cart is empty.
Advanced Multipurpose Venous Training Arm For IV, IM, and Sub-Q Practice, Left Arm, Light
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Advanced Multipurpose Venous Training Arm, Left Arm, LightThe S401.100 Advanced Multipurpose Venous Training Arm combines all features required for IV, IM, and Sub-Q training. The S401.100 is designed to help participants practice and gain proficiency in essential nursing skills and procedures like venipuncture, IV administration, blood collection, infusion, and intravenous injection.
- Subtle venous network in arm and hand
- Cephalic, basilic, antecubital, radial, and ulnar veins
- Realistic “pop” as needle enters vein
- Intramuscular injection site in deltoid area
- Subcutaneous injection areas on the volar side of the forearm and the lateral side of the upper arm
- TB test site
- Squeeze bulb to increase or decrease venous pressure
- Veins stand out or collapse
- Easily replaceable skin and veins
- Administration of medication by intravenous bolus
- Simulation of infusion technique
- Blood collection exercises with simulated blood
- Simulation of clenched fist and tourniquet position
- Smoked Lucite® base with stand
- Advanced Multipurpose Venous Training Arm
- Set-up kit with simulated blood concentrate, pressure bulb, blood dispensing bag, spare arm skin, funnel, and powder
- Soft nylon carrying bag
- Instruction manual
Product Shipping Dimensions and Weight :
· Box Dimensions: 32"x 8"x 8"
· Shipping Weight: 10 Lbs.
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer