Your shopping cart is empty.
Life/form® Bariatric CPR Manikin, Dark SkinStudents always wonder how CPR manikins will compare with real victims, especially those who are older or obese.
This unique CPR manikin helps to prepare students to respond to a more typical cardiac arrest event with a victim who is elderly and overweight.
Life/form® Fat Old Fred CPR Manikin Features:
- elderly physical appearance
- large body type with extra fat layer
- realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening the airway
- and palpable and visual anatomical landmarks, including the sternum, rib cage, and substernal notch.
The airway can be manipulated to simulate airway obstruction or choking situations.
Light Skin available!
Life/form® Fat Old Fred CPR Manikin includes:
- three mouth/nose pieces
- three disposable lung/airway systems
- and a convenient carrying bag
You may also be interested:
Package of 10 mouth/nose pieces, dark
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
- Size: 25"x19"x12" in
- Shipping Weight: 20 Lbs