Your shopping cart is empty.
BLS Training Simulator With Tablet
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
BLS Training Simulator With Tablet
- User-friendly software, Easy to use
- Display the feedback directly by using the result data
Feedback system in real time:
1. Able to check the data about chest compression and ventilation in real time
2. Checking pulse and airway opening
3. Checking CPR procedure and etc.
③ Call for SOS
④ Check pulse
⑤ Call for AED
⑥ Electric shock
⑦ Airway Opening
· Human rib style spring system.
· Evaluation is easier by applying wireless communication between the simulator and laptop computer
· Simultaneous evaluation is possible by connecting multiple simulators to 1 laptop computer
· Over compression can be detected by measuring extra 1cm from AHA guideline.
Semi-permanent AED electrode pads:
· Magnetic type AED electrodes can be used semi-permanently.
Optimized GUI Software:
· Setting the CPR guideline for evaluation.
· Revision of CPR guideline, points and checklist setting.
· When training is done, training details and data will be saved and printed.
Laptop(Option) Optimized GUI & Program:
· Build up evaluation Guideline
· Modified guideline standard and setup the evaluation point & Checklist
· Multi-Screen for the multiple monitoring of Simulator
· All detail data and information is saved and print out anytime.
Verification in real-time:
· Chest compressing, compression depth, position, rate, numbers and hands-off-time will be displayed in real-time.
· Airway, the angle of patient’s head back will be displayed. (Hyperextension)
· Artificial respiration, respiration volume, time, rate and numbers will be displayed in real-time.
Automatic Carotid Pulse:
· Carotid Pulse Available (On/Off)
110/220V 50/60Hz Power Adaptor or battery
- Practice chest compression and artificial ventilation with CPR training simulator
- Practice the pre-CPR procedures such as consciousness checking pulse checking and airway opening
- Defibrillator / AED System for education
Trainee information: Saving and Printing the trainee information
· Training procedure setup : setting the guideline, scenario, evaluation point, training time and checklist.
· Trainee info. / Training time / Status of manikin / Chest compression and artificial ventilation data will be displayed.
· Check consciousness : After the trainee check the patient’s consciousness, It will be marked at graph & history.
· Check pulse : After the trainee check the patient’s carotid pulse, it will be marked at graph & history.
· Chest compression : During the chest compression, compression depth, position, rate, number and hands-off-time will be marked at graph & history.
· Airway opening : When opening the airway, it will be marked at graph & history. (Hyper-extention)
· Artificial respiration : During artificial respiration, respiration volume, time, rate and numbers will be marked at graph & history.
· Defibrillation : When applying the defibrillation, shock time and number will be marked at graph & history / ECG, pulse, breathing per minute, pupil will be
marked at current state.
Accuracy analysis: Chest compression, artificial respiration will be displayed as a chart in real-time.
Practice record: All practice records from beginning to the end will be marked at graph & history.
Checklist: The supervisor’s checking results will be displayed.
History: When auto item & checklist is activated, the data will be displayed at practice record.
Metronome: Metronome setup. (OFF, 100bpm, 110bpm, 120bpm)
Scenario: According to setting ECG, ECG signal, pulse, breathing per minute, pupil will be displayed in real-time.
· Trainee info, Result data display.
· Total chest compression number, average depth, rate, hands-off-time, number of normal/ incomplete/ excessive depth, number of compression position (up, down, left, right side) and number of pressure relaxation and incomplete.
· Total number of ventilation, average rate & volume, normal/ incomplete/ excessive volume of ventilation, number of stomach inflation, accurate ventilation and accuracy of artificial ventilation.
· Total score and accuracy of assessment items will be displayed.
· Item of runtime and total score will be displayed.
· It is possible to save and print the results.
· Previous evaluation result of trainee can be uploaded.
· Result summary / Training screen/ Accuracy analysis/ History’s selective display.
· User can print out the data and transfer to excel.