Your shopping cart is empty.
Bronchoscopy Model - Sick Boy with Healthy and Sicky Bronchial Tree
Bronchoscopy Model - Sick Boy with Healthy and Sicky Bronchial Tree CLA9-6
As the name implies, the Sick Boy offers the trainee bronchoscopist the opportunity of visualising some typical endoscopic pathology, as well as doing forceps biopsies of a right upper lobe lesion. It includes an adenoma and a tumor, and a mucous plug, which also presents the differential diagnosis of a perforated lymph node. As a training aid, it is meant to be used in conjunction with the Broncho Boy Model. A simple, but effective, locking device at the lower end of the trachea in all new Broncho Boy Models allows quick interchange of the normal tracheobronchial tree with the "SICK" system.
The CLA 9/6 unit consists of the following components:
1. "Broncho Boy" bronchoscopy model ( naso-pharynx with interchangeable healthy and sick tracheo-bronchial tree integrated into head and thorax)
2. Transport and storage suitcase
3. Adjustable mounting base
4. Lubricant spray
5. Instructions for use
SOMSO and CLA Authorized Dealer
- Height: 25 cm. / 9.84 inches
- width: 71 cm. / 27.95 inches
- depth: 42 cm. / 16.54 inches
- weight: 15 kg / 32.56 lbs
Made in Germany by CLA - Coburger Lehrmittelanstalt.
CLA - Coburger Lehrmittelanstalt is a sister Company of Marcus Sommer SOMSO Modelle.
2(two) Year Warranty.
CLA Authorized Dealer