Your shopping cart is empty.
Child Intraosseous Infusion-Femoral Access Leg
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Life/form® Child I.O. Infusion/Femoral Access LegThe Intraosseous Infusion/Femoral Access Leg will attach directly to any Life/form® Child Airway Management/CPR Torso.
Features for intraosseous infusion practice include palpable landmarks including:
- The patella, tibia, and tibial tuberosity;
- Replaceable bones and skin;
- Pressurized system to allow aspiration of fluid.
For femoral access, features include palpable arterial pulse, realistic flashback from pressurized venous system, replaceable injection pad, and an articulated leg that allows proper positioning.
15-gauge intraosseous infusion needle included.
- Replacement parts:
- I.O. Replacement Bones for I.O. Infusion Femoral Leg (LF03618)
- I.O. Replacement Skin for I.O. Infusion- Femoral Access Leg (LF03619)
- Femoral Replacement Injection Pad for Intraosseous Infusion Leg (LF03626)
- Simulated Blood Mixture (LF01111)
- Venous Blood - 1 Quart (LF00845)
- Venous Blood - 1 Gallon (LF00846)
- Intraosseous Infusion Needle - 15 Gauge (LF03683)
Size: 32" x 7" x 8".
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer.