Your shopping cart is empty.
Code Blue® III Newborn with OMNI® 2 Advanced Life Support Training Simulator, Light
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Code Blue® III Newborn with OMNI® 2 Advanced Life Support Training Simulator, LightThe new wireless Code Blue III Newborn offers the best value in simulation-based resuscitation learning, including programmable models for hypoxic events. The included OMNI 2 controller is an easy-to-use touchscreen interface designed to place the best tools to drive simulation-based exercises right in the palm of your hand. The new wireless Code Blue III simulator system offers the best value in simulation-based resuscitation learning.
Versatile Software Solutions
OMNI 2 Real-Time eCPR FeedbackImprove the efficiency and effectiveness of your skill-building exercises. Real-time feedback lets you easily spot and correct errors in technique to ensure quality performance.
- Real-time CPR quality metrics
- Compression depth and rate
- Ventilation rate
- Excessive ventilation
- No-flow time
- CPR cycles
- Smart coach: Audible tones help guide correct compression and ventilation rate and ratio
- Customizable CPR ratios
- Virtual shock panel with cardioversion capability
- Interactive checklists let you easily track provider actions during exercise
In-Depth Assessment and DebriefingNever miss another teaching opportunity. OMNI 2 enhances assessment and debriefing by making it easy to capture CPR performance quality and key events.
- Easily track individual and team actions using interactive key events
- eCPR™ Performance Report provides you averages for each CPR metric to aid in the identification and improvement of weak areas
- Logs provider actions, vital signs, CPR metrics, and comments
- Save, email, and print eCPR performance reports for debriefing and archiving
- Code Blue® III Neonate
- OMNI 2 Wireless Control Interface*
- Modified Blood Pressure Cuff
- Replacement Intraosseous Bones (7)
- IV Filling Kit
- Instruction Manual
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Box 1: 22" x 14" x 8" in - 11 lbs.
- Box 2: 14" x 12" x 6" in - 5 lbs.