Your shopping cart is empty.
CPR Simon Full Body Simulator w/ OMNI® Code Blue Pack, Medium
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Item does not contain latex
Available upon request
CPR Simon Full Body Simulator w/ OMNI® Code Blue Pack, MediumThe CPR Simon w/ the OMNI® Code Blue Pack is a quality CPR simulator designed with realistic landmarks and one-piece disposable airways to practice and hone airway management and ventilation skills. The included OMNI® Code Blue Pack allows participants to receive feedback and monitor CPR quality metrics in real-time. Prewired for CPRLink™ for a first-class BLS program
- Disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Fully articulating head, neck, and jaw permitting head/tilt, chin lift, jaw thrust, and neck extension into the “sniffing” position
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Carotid and femoral arterial pulse sites
- Eyes open and close; one pupil is dilated
- Instrumented for Code Blue®/CPR Link™ which monitor the cadence and depth of cardiac compression and airway ventilation
- Femoral venous site
- Intramuscular (IM) Injection Sites on the deltoids, quadriceps and left gluteus medius
- Jointed elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles
- 10 disposable airways
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying bag
- Monitor and log compressions and ventilations with included OMNI Code Blue pack. Connect OMNI to any computer, OR view feedback in your OMNI screen for maximum mobility
One Year Warranty.
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
"Simulators for Education"
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer