Your shopping cart is empty.
CPR Simon Torso Simulator, Light
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Item does not contain latex
Available upon request
CPR Simon Torso Simulator, LightThis CPR Simon Torso Simulator is a quality CPR trainer designed to operate for years. Strong, sturdy construction with full-size, realistic landmarks and one piece disposable airways for a first class BLS program.
CPR Simon Torso Simulator Features:
- Disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Fully articulating head, neck, and jaw permitting head/tilt, chin lift, jaw thrust, and neck extension into the “sniffing” position
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Easily accessible chest cavity with ribcage, lungs, and heart for realism and practice of the Heimlich maneuver
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Carotid and femoral arterial pulse sites
- Eyes open and close; one pupil is dilated
- 10 disposable airways
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- Carrying bag
- Instruction manual
One Year Warranty.
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
"Simulators for Education"
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer