Your shopping cart is empty.
Gluteus Maximus Injection Simulator
Gluteus Maximus Injection SimulatorThis simulator is designed to practice in the three ways of injection into the buttocks. It is made of a special resin that allows this model to be repeatedly injected without leaving a trace. The equipped indicator shows the accuracy of needle tip positioning and depth.
- The model is made from three individual layers: skin, muscular and skeleton.
- The model is designed for three methods: dorsogruteal site, Hochstetter's point and Clark's point.
- Attached indicator shows the accuracy of injection. If the injection spot is correct, the syringe can inject liquid.
- It allows palpating the landmarks such as greater trochanter, superior anterior illiac spine, posterior superior illiac spine and sacrum.
- Both skin and muscle are replaceable.
- Gluteus maximus injection
- 1 main body
- 1 stand for Hohashtayter method
- 1 controller
- 1 set of sensor pads
Manikin size: 12.6 x 13.8 x 7.9 in