Your shopping cart is empty.
Gluteus Maximus Injection SimulatorThis simulator is designed to practice in the three ways of injection into the buttocks. It is made of a special resin that allows this model to be repeatedly injected without leaving a trace. The equipped indicator shows the accuracy of needle tip positioning and depth.
- The model is made from three individual layers: skin, muscular and skeleton.
- The model is designed for three methods: dorsogruteal site, Hochstetter's point and Clark's point.
- Attached indicator shows the accuracy of injection. If the injection spot is correct, the syringe can inject liquid.
- It allows palpating the landmarks such as greater trochanter, superior anterior illiac spine, posterior superior illiac spine and sacrum.
- Both skin and muscle are replaceable.
- Gluteus maximus injection
- 1 main body
- 1 stand for Hohashtayter method
- 1 controller
- 1 set of sensor pads
Manikin size: 12.6 x 13.8 x 7.9 in