Your shopping cart is empty.
Koken Gluteal Intramuscular Injection Model II
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Koken Gluteal Intramuscular Injection ModelOutline:
The model's injection sites correspond to the measurement methods of von Hochstetter and Clark, and it is designed to simulate the actual sensation of the human skeletal structure required to determine the correct injection site.
- Inserting the injection needle into an area other than the correct injection site causes the alarm to sound.
- Users can practice a range of injection procedures, including needle puncture and infusion of simulated injection fluid (water).
- The model closely simulates the human body so that users can practice locating and maintaining the correct injection site and performing injections at various angles under realistic conditions.
- The model features a stand so that injections with the patient in a lateral recumbent position can also be practiced.
- The injection site components and epidermis are easy to replace
To locate von Hochstetter's injection site, place the center of the left palm on the greater trochanter and the tip of the index finger on the anterosuperior iliac spine. Spread the index and middle fingers as widely as possible. The central point between the index and middle fingers and the iliac crest isvon Hochstetter's site (Point A).
Name of Each Part
1. Front panel
2. Switch panel
3. Battery Box
4. Drainage connector (Left)
5. Drainage connector (Right)
6. Drainage tube (Left)
7. Drainage tube (Right)
8. Alarm speaker
9. Injection site (Left)
10. Injection site (Right)
11. Alarm sensor site (Left)
12. Alarm sensor site (Right)
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
KOKEN Authorized Dealer
- Main bodyApprox.36(L) × 32(W) × 20(H)cmApprox.3.6kg
- Storage caseApprox.39(L) × 42(W) × 32(H)cmApprox.4kg
- Main body1
- AA size batteries4
- Drainage tubes:(left and right)1 each
- Storage case1
- Stand 1
- LM-0571Injection sites (left and right):1 each
- LM-0572Skin1 Spare injection sites (left and right):1 each