Your shopping cart is empty.
Koken Gluteal Intramuscular Injection Model
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Koken Gluteal Intramuscular Injection ModelOutline:
The injection sites in this model are in the upper outer quadrants of the buttocks. The model is designed to simulate the actual sensation of the human skeletal structure required to determine the correct injection sites.
- Inserting the injection needle into an area other than the correct injection site causes the alarm to sound.
- Users can practice a range of injection procedures, including needle puncture and infusion of simulated injection fluid (water). The injection fluid is discharged from the model via the drainage tube.
- The model closely simulates the human body so that users can practice locating and maintaining the correct injection site and performing injections at various angles under realistic conditions.
- The injection site components and epidermis are easy to replace.
Name of Each Part
1. Front panel
2. Switch panel
3. Battery Box
4. Drainage connector (Left)
5. Drainage connector (Right)
6. Drainage tube (Left)
7. Drainage tube (Right)
8. Alarm speaker
9. Injection site (Left)
10. Injection site (Right)
11. Alarm sensor site (Left)
12. Alarm sensor site (Right)
- The correct injection site is located near the center of the upper right quadrant and 1/3 the distance from the iliac crest.
- The correct injection sphere is 5 cm in diameter, which is the approximitation of the subcutaneous panniculus adiposus and the panniculus.
- The iliac crest, iliac spine, anterior superior iliac spine, anterior inferior iliac spine, trochanter major and pubic bone can be palpated.
- Box Size: 19.5" x 16.5" x 15.3" in