Your shopping cart is empty.
Micro-Preemie, Dark Skin
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
by Nasco Healthcare
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Life/form® Micro-Preemie, Dark Skin Tone
The Life/form® Micro-Preemie Simulator simulates a 25-week neonate - the smallest, most realistically proportioned
pre-term infant available. It is entirely flexible and offers training opportunities for a number of commonly
- Invaluable for simulation training in the care and handling techniques for infants requiring multiple medical interventions at the limits of viability
- Simple to use for simulation, requires no specialized equipment, and is compact and highly mobile
- Use for meeting objectives of the Neonatal Resuscitation Program's course curriculum
- Airway, breathing, and ventilation
- Chest tube
- Cleaning and diaper changing
- IV access
- Neural tube defect (Myelomeningocele)
- Observation and measurement
- Simulated breathing
- Skin and wound care
- Skin is very soft and lifelike
- Stoma care
- Umbilicus with optional omphalocele
- Various monitors, sensors, electrodes, etc., can be attached to the manikin wherever needed
Includes Micro-Preemie Simulator, diaper, hat (color may vary), umbilicus, omphalocele, neural tube defect, bilateral chest block, unilateral chest block, airway, 3 cc syringe, 25-gauge butterfly needle, lubricant, and blood powder.
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer.