Your shopping cart is empty.
Newborn Pediatric Full Body Airway Trainer, Dark
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Newborn Pediatric Full Body Airway Trainer, DarkThe Newborn Airway Management Skills Trainer is a full-body newborn patient simulator designed to help participants practice and develop the skills needed to intubate infant patients. The S320 allows participants to gain experience with neonatal intubation and ventilation techniques.
- Full Body
- Realistic chest cavity containing realistic organs
- Fully articulating head, neck and jaw permitting head-tilt/chin lift, jaw thrust and neck extension into the sniffing position
- Anatomically accurate mouth, tongue, airway and esophagus designed to illustrate the profound differences between intubating an infant, a child or an adult
- Soft neck with cricocartilage permits classic Sellick maneuver
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Realistic vocal cords with "fish-eye" appearance
- Realistic trachea, bronchi and lungs. Observable bilateral lung expansion under positive pressure ventilation
- Airway diameter: 3.8mm
- Airway narrows below vocal cords
- Nasal passage permits placement of NP tube
- Carrying bag
- Instruction manual
|Realistic chest cavity containing realistic organs|
|Fully articulating head, neck, and jaw permitting head-tilt/chin lift, jaw thrust, and neck extension into the sniffing position|
|Anatomically accurate mouth, tongue, airway, and esophagus designed to illustrate the profound differences between intubating an infant, a child, or an adult|
|Soft neck with cricoid cartilage permits classic Sellick maneuver|
|Realistic chest rise during ventilation|
|Realistic trachea, bronchi, and lungs. Observable bilateral lung expansion under positive pressure ventilation|
|Airway narrows below vocal cords|
|Realistic vocal cords with “fish-eye” appearance|
|Airway allows the passage of a cuffed ET tube||-||-||-|
|Nasal passage permits placement of NP tube|
|Surgical placement of tracheostomy tube||-||-||-|
|Emergency needle cricothyrotomy stick||-||-||-|
|Bilateral tension pneumothorax decompression||-||-||-|
|Six neck collars, three cricoid cartilages, membrane tape||-||-||-|
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer
- Box Dimensions: 33" x 7" x 7"
- Shipping Weight: 8 Lbs
- Size: 21" x 6" x 4"
- Weight: 4.5 Lbs