Your shopping cart is empty.
PEDI® Blue Newborn S320.101 - Newborn Patient Simulator (Newborn HAL® Body), Dark
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
PEDI® Blue Simulator with Omni®, I.O. Leg and Training Arm, DarkThe PEDI® Blue Newborn S320.101 is specifically designed for neonatal resuscitation training and features responsive cyanosis coloration, real-time CPR feedback, visible chest rise during BMV, and more. Optional accessories include an intraosseous leg and an injection training arm.
- Prominent venous network
- Full size articulating neonate
- Realistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus for airway management exercises
- Internal organs for unparalleled CPR performance
- Oral or nasal intubation plus suctioning
- Crico prominence permits the Sellick maneuver
- Bilateral lung expansion with realistic chest rise
- Practice intubation using a Miller 1 blade and uncuffed 2.5 ET tube or LMA
- View peripheral and central cyanosis as well as healthy skin tone
- Practice umbilical catheterization and simulate pulsatile element with use of hand-held squeeze bulb
- Simulate neonatal CPR with either two-thumb “encircling” technique or two finger alternate compression method
- Practice delicate IO access with optional intraosseous leg
- Practice injection and intravenous techniques with optional training arm
- Bilateral lung expansion with realistic chest rise during BVM.
- PEDI Blue neonate
- Omni® Controller for managing cyanosis and monitoring CPR
- Omni® Code Blue® pack
- International power supply 100-240 VAC
- Connecting cables
- Instruction manual
- Carrying bag
One year limited warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer