Your shopping cart is empty.
PHTLS Torso TrainerInstructors for Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) focus on four main skill sets as defined by the PHTLS course offered by the National Registry for EMT (NREMT): airway maintenance with basic and advanced adjuncts, IV therapy, I/O therapy, and chest trauma treatment. The PHTLS Trainer will supply these needed focus points. Many countries around the world are initiating PHTLS training based upon the NREMT regimen.
The PHTLS torso manikin contains all of the necessary features for teaching the curriculum in this specialized field:
- Replaceable skin sections
- Discharge of air for audible confirmation of placement
- No damage to interior systems
Manubrium I/O insertion
- Designed for use with Pyng FAST1® training device
- Replaceable bone insert assures long life
- Multiple access locations from dorsal hand up to and including the antecubital fossa
- Arm rotates for ease of access
- Vein replacement in field
Deluxe Intubation Head with tongue edema and laryngospasm options
- Flexible skin makes jaw thrust life-like
- Jaw can be dislocated for further complications
- Durable material limits laryngoscope blade damage
- There are no electronic components or ECG capabilities.
The PHTLS trainer will also be available in a full body unit weighted to 140 lbs.
Made in USA by Simulaids and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Simulaids Authorized Dealer.