Your shopping cart is empty.
Premie™ Blue Simulator with Smartskin™ Technology, Dark
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Premie™ Blue Simulator with Smartskin™ Technology, DarkPremature births are rising sharply. Your students need experience working with newborns under 30 weeks gestation.
PREMIE Blue depicts a 28 week premature infant and includes an injection arm as well as intraosseous leg. Students can intubate as well as perform BVM and CPR. PREMIE Blue changes color based upon an initial pre-selected condition and measures the effectiveness of airway ventilation and chest compression. PREMIE closely mirrors those admitted to neonatal intensive care and provides added realism to training.
- 28 week articulating PREMIE™
- Realistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus for airway management exercises
- Realistic internal organs for unparalleled CPR performance
- Simulate “heelstick” maneuver for capillary blood sample
- BVM or CPR exercises
- Oral and nasal Intubation
- Simulate suction procedures
- Bilateral lung expansion with realistic chest rise
- View peripheral and central cyanosis as well as healthy skin tone
- Use monitor to select rates of improvement and deterioration
- Watch skin color change in response to the efforts of your student
- Pulse umbilicus using squeeze bulb
- Practice placement of umbilical lines
- Simulate CPR with either two-thumb “encircling” technique or two finger alternate compression method
- Practice delicate intraosseous access
- Practice injection and intravenous techniques
|Features / Model Number||Premie
|Oral/Nasal endotracheal intubation|
|Oral/Nasal nasogastric intubation|
|IV training arm||optional|
|Manual palpable pulses||optional|
|Stomas for Ileostomy, colostomy, and suprapubic exercises||-||-||-||-|
|Male and female catheterization||-||-||-||-|
|BVM with realistic chest rise|
|CPR anatomical landmarks and realistic internal organs|
|Chest compressions and ventilations are measured and logged||optional||optional|
|Umbilical cord catheterization|
|Intramuscular injection sites||-||-||-||-|
|Practice suctioning exercises|
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
"Simulators for Education"
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer