Your shopping cart is empty.
Scopin-Broncho-BOY II - Universal Bronchoscopy and Anesthesiology Trainer
Scopin-Broncho-BOY II - Universal Bronchoscopy and Anesthesiology Trainer CLA9-7
Universal Bronchoscopy and Anaesthesiology Trainer by Prof. Dr. J. A. Nakhosteen Teaching Model for -Flexible Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy -Rigid Bronchoscopy -Fiberoptic-guided Naso- and Orotracheal Intubation -Laryngoscopic Intubation -Auto-fluorescent Bronchoscopy While retaining the life-like anatomical features of the original, the Broncho-Boy II incorporates a number of innovations enabling its use in a variety of training settings, including:
1. Retroflexion and left-right rotation of the head for laryngoscopic, oro-tracheal and bronchoschoscopic intubation.
2. Acoustic warning signal if excessive pressure exerted on upper teeth by rigid tube or laryngoscope
3. Slightly widened and softer nasal passages for fibre-optic guided, naso-tracheal intubation, reduced danger of damage to sheath.
4. Interchangeable, membrane-connected bladders (Broncho-Boy II AN) enabling stethoscopic confirmation of ET-tube placement.
5. New, spring-based supports for tracheo-bronchial tree, increasing pliability, reducing likelihood of bronchoscope damage.
6. Exchangeable fluorescent tracheo-bronchial system with "cold" areas of reduced fluorescence for practising autofluorescent bronchoscopy.
SOMSO and CLA Authorized Dealer
- Height: 25 cm. / 9.84 inches
- width: 70 cm. / 27.56 inches
- depth: 38 cm. / 14.96 inches
- weight: 11.5 kg / 25.3 lbs
Made in Germany by CLA - Coburger Lehrmittelanstalt.
CLA - Coburger Lehrmittelanstalt is a sister Company of Marcus Sommer SOMSO Modelle.
2(two) Year Warranty.
CLA Authorized Dealer