Your shopping cart is empty.
STAT Manikin with Deluxe Advanced Airway Management HeadThis manikin features the quality components of the STAT Manikin, Item Number 101-300 (see description below) with the addition of the Deluxe Airway Management Head which replaces the standard Intubation Head. The Deluxe Airway Management Head features anatomical landmarks, tongue edema, laryngospasm, cricothyrotomy, and bilateral carotid pulses. Apply all standard airway adjuncts your agency uses while practicing with this product.
- The only head of its kind on the market!
- Life-like feel
- Flexible stretching characteristics
- Will not be damaged by aggressive intubation
- Tongue is pliable
- Vocal cords reside in a relatively neutral position
- Easy to clean
- Comes with Hard Wheeled Carrying Case
The 6'1" body demonstrates a giant step forward in manikin design. Joint range of motion is near human, and pinching in jointed areas is a lost art. Rib cage motion mimics lifelike respirations. Multiple pulse points demonstrate blood pressure variations.
- Totally new body
- Accurate human anatomy
- Joints with realistic range of motion
- Represents 6'1" male
STAT Manikin Skill Areas:
- IM injection site
- Advanced IV arm
- 4-lead monitoring
- Chest tubes
- 12 pulse points
- Oral and naso-intubation
- Tongue swells
- Bilateral chest tube placement with simulated fluid discharge
- Bilateral pneumothorax relief
- Stomach distention
- IV therapy
- Arrhythmia training
- Size: 55" x 28" x 11"
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs
Made in USA by Simulaids and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Simulaids Authorized Dealer.