Your shopping cart is empty.
Airway Management Simulator
- Objective intubation practice with an adult torso model
- Ability to do realistic practice by using skin-like feeling Human torso model - Head tilt / Chin lift, Sniffing position
- Jaw Thrust maneuver (Displayed through the monitor)
- Ventilation by using Bag-Valve-Mask
- Insert the oral and nasal airway can be applied
- Intubation tube (ETT), laryngeal mask (LMA/I-gel), combi tube (Combi-Tube) can be applied
- Intubation by using laryngoscope
- Observable chest rising during the ventilation and check with stethoscope
- Alarm sounds due to the excessive use of laryngoscope
- Detects Head tilt-chin lift method, Jaw Trust, sniffing position and display these through a tablet
- Observable intubation depth (deep/moderate/shallow) through tablet
- Observable esophageal intubation on the tablet PC
- Detects tidal volume and stomach expansion and display the state on the Tablet PC
- User can check up the training record through the auto-ID items and check-list
- Check-list & result-point is all configurable.
- All the results can be saved.
- Wireless Blue-tooth connection between display device-tablet PC
Adult Torso Model:
- Weight:8.5㎏ | 18.7 lbs
- Size: 700×300×240㎜ | approximately 27.5 x 12 x 9.5 inches
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
BT USA Inc. Authorized Dealer.